Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Hello, motivation please? :)

Hi, I’m new! ...but not new to trying to lose weight, like many of us. I am super new to reasonable goal setting, however, and right now I’m on day 6 of tracking with a goal of 1 lb of weight loss a week. The background I come from is super disordered thinking about food, weight and frankly just terrible logic. I’m trying to be smart this time - reasonable weight loss, no cutting out whole food groups, just eating less. Most days it’s fine, but I am noticing I tend to not get an appetite until later in the day, but by dinner time I’m starving and tend to overeat. Trying to figure that one out. :) I’m trying not to freak out that I’m up 1 lb from last week, or that I’m eating “normally”, just less and tracking everything. I don’t think I trust that it’s going to work yet.

submitted by /u/andip37
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31vgBR1

No comments:

Post a Comment