Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Too big to ride

My husband bought our family season passes to Six Flags last week and we went on Sunday. We had passes for the 2017/2018 season and skipped last year. After my husband and his brother rode some adult rides and I rode some kiddie rides with our offspring, it was my turn to go ride my favorite coaster, the New Texas Giant. I sat down and tried to put my seatbelt on. After a few minutes of trying and saying "oh god please let me just buckle this thing" I finally got it. Then the girl at the mic gave me the side eye and kept saying " car 4" over and over because my restraint wouldnt go down enough. After a few tries of the attendant trying to push my restraint down, she said "im sorry, but its not safe for you to ride".

I hope i can lose enough by next spring to ride, because i doubt I will be able to before they close for the season around Christmas. I didn't realize how big I have gotten. I feel like garbage. I usually have like 7 cans of soda a day and yesterday I only had 2. I know i need to cut it out, but I am worried if I do cold turkey I will be more likely to give up. I also signed up for a yoga class that starts on Thursday. I have also been riding my bike when I pick my daughter up from school every weekday (1 mile round trip) for the last 2 years, but it doesn't seem to have any impact on weight loss. I hope I can avoid sabotaging myself as usual. I never want to go through that again.

submitted by /u/chesterfeildsofa
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2M191qH

No comments:

Post a Comment