Tuesday, September 17, 2019

What are your biggest struggles and question about weight loss?

I started my fitness journey 4 years ago as a means to lose weight. Since then I've fallen in love with weight lifting and actually gained weight in a healthful way which has had a really positive impact on my life, relationship with food and dieting. In the process I became a certified nutrition coach and personal trainer. My goal is to empower as many people as I can with realistic advice, tips and suggestions about making progress and sustaining that.

As someone who started dieting in my early teens, it's taken me nearly two decades to find what works for me and I'd love to help others know they aren't alone! If you feel comfortable sharing, I'd love to know what aspects of fitness and nutrition you're currently struggling with or have struggled with in the past.

My goal is to start a podcast and would love the opportunity to address common questions or misconceptions about weight loss and exercise.

submitted by /u/NikkiJustGetFit
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2O2nMfz

No comments:

Post a Comment