Sunday, October 13, 2019

I weigh less than I thought, but I'm unhappy about it

So over the summer, I decided to lose some weight and was able to get down to 137-140 lbs. In August though, I headed back to university and fell back into some unhealthy habits. Since I didn't have a scale, the only way I could tell if I was gaining weight was by the mirror and I felt like I was looking bigger than before.

Then the other day, I decided to join a Loseit weight loss challenge and had to go out and buy a scale. Well it turns out, I now weight 136 lbs, less than I did in August (I had guessed I was around 145lbs). At first I was pretty happy, but then I realized that at my height, I can only lose about 10lbs more before I'm underweight.

I know that 10lbs can be a lot, but I really don't feel like I am going to look skinny with only that much left to lose. So now I'm kind of worried I'll just never be happy with my body.

submitted by /u/Firefly098
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2B4Zmdw

No comments:

Post a Comment