Saturday, October 12, 2019

I’ve gone down three pants sizes!!

I (23F) started my weight loss journey at 178 pounds and at a US size 18 (I’m 4’11 btw). At the beginning I was barely fitting into my size 18’s, and I remember my mom struggling to zip me into my size 18 bridesmaid dress a couple months before I started losing.

It’s been almost 1 year since I’ve started, and I’m now 145 pounds, and today, for the first time since I was 19, I fit into a size 12 pair of jeans perfectly. I’d lost my motivation to keep going for a few months while I was at a temporary office job and didn’t get a whole lot of exercise in. Now that I have a retail job again, I’m back on my feet and constantly moving and the weight has been dropping steadily!

I’m so excited to get down to size 10. I never knew I was capable of pulling weight loss like this off!

submitted by /u/majorzeroh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MzLOfB

No comments:

Post a Comment