Saturday, October 12, 2019

My goal weight seems so far away and sometimes I feel hopeless

I've come really far. My highest weight was 340 and I'm currently at 289. However a few months ago I was at 273 so I'm starting to feel a little discouraged. My doctor put me on phentermines to try and kickstart my weight loss journey again, I've lost 8 pounds since starting so I should be feeling more motivated yet I feel like nothing has changed and I have this irrational fear that just because the number is going down doesn't mean I'll ever slim down enough. The negative feelings are causing me to binge, granted I'm binging on healthy items but its still calories I dont need nonetheless. Has anyone else experienced that fear or the urge to binge? How did you overcome it?

submitted by /u/HereticalHorseFucker
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MafhNZ

No comments:

Post a Comment