Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Obsessed vs. Motivated

Hey all,

I've been reading posts on this sub for a while but this is my first time posting...to give a little background:

I'm 5"6, 30yrs old, female - I started my weight loss journey in October 2018 at 185.2lbs and I am now 141.2lbs
My goal weight originally was 150lbs but I have since changed that to 135lbs

I get quite a bit of 'worried' lectures from my partner and my mother - they feel that I'm taking it too far because I increased my goals and have made more strict changes to my diet/fitness routines to reach my new goal

My question to you all is - how do you 'check' yourself to make sure you're staying motivated and not obsessed?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/saffronkeyz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35XfgVC

No comments:

Post a Comment