Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Guess who just binge ate chocolate for the very last time?

Me, I did. I threw the last packet away. I need to shift this weight, I’m the heaviest I’ve ever been. I’m getting married next year, I don’t care what I look like I just want to get there. I don’t want to be winded all the time and in pain. I’ve been eating whatever I’ve wanted for two years, it’s time to discipline. I did this weight loss thing before, this time I have 4 times the amount of weight to lose. Let’s focus on getting my eating right and in a week or two, let’s get moving. I need help and encouragement I hope I can provide that for others here too as we journey on.

submitted by /u/SpecialUnitt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35X5VNt

No comments:

Post a Comment