Tuesday, October 22, 2019

NSV: After losing over 200 lbs, I finally went back to the amusement park and road the rollercoasters I got kicked off of the last time I went and didn’t fit on

Sunday was the first time I went back to the amusement park since I was 400+ lbs (currently ~ 220 lbs). The main thing I remembered the last time I went was not fitting on 3 rollercoaster rides in a row that I really wanted to go on.

I still vividly remember the multiple times I was removed from a ride and told I had to leave since I physically could not fit in the seat being as big as I was... and it was not a good feeling.

I’m glad to say that yesterday I road all 3 of those rides! I‘ve always loved rollercoasters since a child, and love that I can go on whichever rides I’d like again without worrying about not fitting on.

People often see weight loss mainly as means to look, feel better etc. but in my experience it’s so much more than that. There were so many little and simple things being as heavy as I was stopped me from doing and I’m so grateful many of them are no longer a concern.

For all of you losing weight (especially those with A LOT to lose), know you are doing your future self a favour in several more ways than you may be aware of. You don’t realize how much that extra weight is holding you back until it’s finally gone.

Tl;dr: After losing over 200 lbs, finally went back to the amusement park and road the 3 rides that i got kicked off of last time I went (before the weight loss when I was 400+ lbs).

Sidenote: for anyone who knows of Canada’s Wonderland (amusement park i went to), the 3 rides were the drop tower, behemoth, and leviathan (which i rode for the first time). That first drop of the leviathan is no joke lol.

submitted by /u/omarthaherfit
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PkVLk7

No comments:

Post a Comment