Thursday, October 10, 2019

Walking for weight loss?

Tl;dr at bottom. Also, on mobile so apologies for any weird formatting.

I initially lost 60lbs and gained 20 back over the summer. Right now I'm unable to join a gym, so I've started making sure I get in 12,000-15,000 steps a day to try to aid in losing the weight I gained back and an additional 40lbs. This has been a challenge since I have a pretty sedentary job.

I guess I'm just curious if anyone here has lost weight by having walking as their only form of exercise. I would eventually like to start running but I think walking is what's best for me right now until I work my way up to that level.

If needed, my stats are 26F, 5'5", 200lbs and I've been eating 1400-1500 calories a day

Tl;dr positive anecdotes about losing weight while walking to help encourage me!

submitted by /u/rlblakey17
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2otjwLu

No comments:

Post a Comment