Friday, April 9, 2021

[16M] Help, i tried

I've tried several ways to lose weight but kind of failed. I know it's my fault and not the methods I've tried fault, but I'm pretty sure most of you understand how hard it can be sometimes for some of the people who are trying to lose weight.

I'm about 150 pounds+?, 5'6". Here are some of the methods I've tried:

  • Counting my calories & Limiting my calories to 500 - 1000 (with increased protein intake)
  • Going to the GYM
  • Fasting (went bad)
  • and more

I've tried HIIT but only for a day or two so it doesn't really count + I don't really know much about it

From all the methods the one that worked good for me was counting my calories, I did it for 4 weeks and it honestly was good, felt good, and I think I've lost some but not too much visibly.

I'd say I eat healthy, I eat lots of vegetables, fruits, meat, green tea, coffee and water. I also sleep well.

But I'm bad at physical activity. Most of my day activity is just me sitting on the computer.

Some of my questions:

  1. Can I lose weight by diet if I sit most of my day?
  2. How to motivate myself for more physical activity (with BPD)
  3. What do I do

TL;DR, 16M ~150+ lbs/5'6" - tried several methods for weight loss, most weren't very efficient because of me, what do I do for my situation?

Thanks In Advance.

submitted by /u/throwawayweight5
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mAtLaC

No comments:

Post a Comment