Friday, April 16, 2021

ADVISE NEEDED

I'm 18 F, 75kgs and 5'5. I started my weight loss journey recently and I'm 1 kg down of which I'm very proud! I have questions however that I'm really concerned about and if Anyone at all can help me I'd be really really really grateful.

  1. How long before you guys started seeing difference in your appearance? I'm 1kg down but I feel exactly the same. I know 1 kg isn't a lot so I don't expect a lot either but just wondering :P

  2. After how much loss should I be re-calculating my TDEE? I was thinking like every 5 kgs but idk, please advise.

  3. My Goal weight is 55 kgs. But I was just bored and I was seeing how many calories I would be eating when I'd be 60 or 65 kgs, currently my TDEE is 1800 something so 1300 calories seems doable and works for me but at 60 my TDEE (after 500 deficit) is 1100 something which is awfully low? Or so I have heard. How does this work? I'm really confused. Am I missing something important here?

Thank you in advance to anyone who answers!❤️

submitted by /u/bhavya_wakes02
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32kmWk5

No comments:

Post a Comment