Thursday, April 8, 2021

Does anybody feel like they'll be counting calories forever?

Over the past ten years I've waffled between gaining and losing 20 - 60 lbs. This time I've lost 20 lbs (15 more to go), but I'm really trying to find a way to make permanent lifestyle changes to maintain the weight loss so I don't have to keep doing this.

Over those ten years I lose weight fairly easily when I track calories. Stop tracking? Gain weight. I've been trying to do a week or two here and there with no tracking to practice eating without an app, but every. single. time. I gain 2 - 3 lbs in those couple of weeks. I'm not splurging, I'm not getting any food out of the ordinary. I think I'm just eating slightly larger servings than I should, and it's so frustrating that I can't visualize how much a serving is after ten years without measuring or tracking. Does anyone else have this problem? Will I need to use a calorie counting app forever?

submitted by /u/Asti_WhiteWhiskers
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3fTTfyw

No comments:

Post a Comment