Thursday, April 22, 2021

I need some words from those of you who's trying to lose weight but also lift!

Im a short women (5'1) so this can make things more challenging. Ever since I started weight lifting my weight has been inconsistent af although the scale said that im dropping body fat %. It went from 28% to 26%, but the number on the scale isn't changing. I used to do light cardio 40 mins a day, and 1200 cal a day without counting macros and as a result now i look fatter than i should be ( i think? Im 125 lbs but overall my body is veery squishy, squishier than it should look at 125 lol). So my questions are 1. Has your weight loss become slower once you started lifting? 2. Do you increase your calories? Im increasing to 1500 so i can meet my protein goal 3. Do you still do cardio? To make the weight loss faster? 4. And the last and most important question, do you gain any muscle? Do you get stronger even though you're still in a deficit? Thanks!

submitted by /u/a2nier
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3n88GEM

No comments:

Post a Comment