Thursday, April 8, 2021

The scale is stuck and so am I

i'm a mom in my mid-thirties trying to lose the extra 20 lbs i've packed on during the pandemic. i'm at my 5 week mark of exercise and calorie counting and have GAINED 4 pounds. I know not to live by the # on the scale but ugh - how discouraging.

More info: i'm 5'2" 154 lbs. (up 4 lbs since my starting point 5 weeks ago). goal weight is 130 lbs. i've been working from home with a sedentary job. i recently began walking / jogging again. i average 15-20 miles per week. i do body weight exercise 1-2 times per week. i'm on an ssri for generalized anxiety (zoloft). thyroid has checked out ok. im logging calories into myfitnesspal.

any tips for jump starting weight loss? was hoping to achieve close to my goal within 2 months. feeling so stuck.

submitted by /u/Sea_Calligrapher6227
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31TLe4e

No comments:

Post a Comment