Thursday, April 22, 2021

Weight loss buddy?

Hello everyone,

I want to go on my weight loss journey, but as far as I remember I always been in my weight loss journeys by myself. A bit of a background about myself:

• Last year I managed to become my leanest, but on september I spiraled down to my binge eating disorder habits and gained everything back. • As you can see I suffer from BED. • I am from Europe (Lithuania, EEST time) and would love to have a buddy close to my timezone :)

What Im planning to do:

• Continue C25K running program (I already started it); • Incorporate some lifting (dumbbell workouts for now) into my routine too; • Go on Keto Omad; • Have extended fasts from time to time;

Also my stats are: 19F, 5”6(168cm) and 155lbs.

Anyways, If you are interested just shoot me a dm and we can talk :)

submitted by /u/LeGabino
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nhIBTJ

No comments:

Post a Comment