Sunday, June 13, 2021

Accountability for myself!

hi everyone, I’m trying to keep myself accountable for my weight loss journey, so here I go! I’m a 19 years old female, 5’8” and weigh around 86kg (don’t know exactly as I hate weighing myself). I’m still in my exam period so I’m not focusing as much on my food choices, but I’m almost done and I really want to dedicate my headspace to working on myself.

Exercise isn’t a problem for me as I usually do a few gym classes during the week and I enjoy going on walks, but my diet is a lot harder to maintain. During COVID, I gained a lot of weight and I’m finding it really hard to not be depressed when I look back to when I was thin. I find it hard to keep motivation for myself, especially in consistently calorie counting. I don’t enjoy doing it, and I like to think that if I mainly eat healthy then I don’t need it, but it seems like that is not the case.

Anyway, my main goal is to do weekly updates and hopefully I can start to see progress if I consistently stick to my goal. I just want to feel better in my body and be happy. I want to finally see a change and stop feeling so bad about myself.

submitted by /u/wanttobebetter678
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3xd4My0

No comments:

Post a Comment