Sunday, June 13, 2021

Kinda frustrated about how non-visible my weight loss is.

Heyo! I (18F) started my weightloss journey from April, it's been nice and I'm surprised I continued for as long as I did! My starting weight was 76 kgs and my current weight is 70 kgs.

In all fairness I have lost 6kgs but it's uncanny how light I do not feel? Like 6kgs is still something right? I have never been on a weightloss journey before so my experience is very very limited but I did think it would show atleast! I did take pictures and I guess there's a little bit (just very little) around my stomach fat amd back fat but ig that's pretty much it.

On the top of that ig it's worth mentioning that I don't feel like really really heavy anymore. Like when I was 76 I'd usually feel so bad about my body and sometimes when I used to sit I just used to measure my belly fat lmao and it was overflowing! It's still there but I don't feel all that bad or heavy but I'm assuming it's just in my mind? I'm kinda scared that my goal that is 55kgs won't be sufficient for me, which is pretty demotivational because it's still 15 kgs away and I have wanted to be 55 for ages🥲 idk if it makes sense but yeah.

My question however is how long before I can expect some visible changes? Like something off my face fat or some inches? Now I'm regretting not taking measurements lmaooo! I'd appreciate if someone shares their own experience! Thankss!

submitted by /u/bhavya_wakes02
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35iQcJs

No comments:

Post a Comment