Saturday, June 5, 2021

Anyone here with an underactive thyroid?

I cut out soda and been more active and it’s helped a lot. But I ended up hitting a wall even though I’ve been counting calories correctly.

I was recently in a motorcycle accident and was taken to the hospital. I was fine but they did scans just to be safe. Found out that I have an enlarged thyroid and furthermore a deficiency which makes weight loss a lot harder. It reduces how many calories you need but I don’t know by how much so I’m guessing that my deficit isn’t low enough.

I’ll talk to my doctor about it, but I want to know if anyone else here has dealt with this situation or a similar one and what you did to help overcome it.

submitted by /u/Suekru
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3uRfKaZ

No comments:

Post a Comment