Saturday, June 5, 2021

Improved Skin Complexion after Weight loss

Greetings again everyone,

3 days ago,I made a post for the very first time in this subreddit about how I had lost 40 lbs and the experience I went through in the process of attaining. Recently,I visited my folks and aside from being very pleased with my results,all of them noted my improved skin complexion,which was quite a pleasant surprise as it wasn't something I was really paying attention to.

I have to wonder if this had resulted from the weight loss itself,or from simply the healthier eating habits I had setup for myself to attain my results. My better sleeping schedule probably also played a significant part..

Have any of you guys experienced the same thing?

submitted by /u/MEoDP2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gfkQsg

No comments:

Post a Comment