Sunday, June 13, 2021

Felt like a prisoner in my body before weight loss now I feel like I’m in a strangers body after

M20, 5’7”, SW: 92kg, CW: 69kg/152lbs

Not sure how to explain it but before my weight loss of 20kg I literally felt like a prisoner in my body now after the weight is gone I feel like I’m in a strangers body at times it’s so weird. Like all this gain of confidence and self love is all of a sudden after I lost the weight is so weird and new to me. I’m not saying it’s a bad thing but at times it feels like I’m not a real person you know? I’m not sure if I’m making sense ? I look at old pictures and I can’t believe my face looked so chubby, like that couldn’t have been me! Now I look at my face and it feels like a stranger looking back at me?

But anyways does anyone know how to speed up the process of my mind processing my weight loss because it’s starting to bug me out day by day and it literally feels insane no one ever prepares you for this part of weight loss😭.

Does anyone else feel like this after losing weight? (Even if it’s not such a drastic amount of weight lost)

submitted by /u/arm_and0
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SzKct3

No comments:

Post a Comment