Sunday, June 13, 2021

CBT App for weight loss that works?

I've been seeing a number of reviews saying that noom really doesn't do a good job. But I also see a lot of research that CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) does help for weight loss. So I'm wondering if there's a good app.

I'm thinking an app that nudges you gently to make better choices, to reframe your thinking when you feel the urge to snack, that walks you through behavioral exercises, that sort of thing. I see there are generic CBT apps - not specifically for weight loss.

So is there a CBT app for weight loss that does do a good job? Or a generic app that can be customized for weight loss as a goal? Ideally for android but share apple apps as well so others can be helped.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/considerfi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RV23um

No comments:

Post a Comment