Saturday, June 12, 2021

Hi, im new here, but ive lost a bit of weight in the past year or so.

Hello, so long story short, I'm in my 20s and at the beginning of last year I started dieting, I was 104 kg (230lb) and got down to 89.90kg (198lb). Along with building a good amount of muscle with a small morning workout routine, that is still being covered by fatty tissue (that really gave me the motivation I needed to keep going).

But ive sort of hit a stop. I am at 91.5kg (201lb) and have kept at that weight for the last 3 weeks.

What I've been doing to loose weight so far is mostly cut out all desserts and keep my daily calories below the required amount to maintain my weight.

Ive tried fasting in the morning (eating dinner at ~20:00 and then lunch at ~15:00 oclock) and that has produced some results, until now.

I'm thinking of returning to eating normally with a smaller breakfast in the morning (~08:00) and smaller portions of food during the day.

The workout includes a chest workout (standard and incline pushups), legs workout (squats, jumping rope) and planking in between. At some point soon I'll mount a pull up bar in my apartment and add pushups and additional abs excercises along with rope to do another variation of pushups.

Overall I'm focusing on loosing weight in a way that forces my body to adapt and hopefully keeps my skin from being too loose around the edges.

My question is, what other healthy options are there for weight loss?

submitted by /u/Vordigon
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3zmKJiD

No comments:

Post a Comment