Saturday, June 12, 2021

Does setting your goal weight’s maintenance calories as your calorie intake work?

I have a significant portion of weight to lose, and an eating disorder. Unfortunately I can’t just swear off weight loss attempts while I work on weight loss, or the other way around - it’s not feasible.

I have found that I do much better when I get rid of my scale, but it’s been a massive source of frustration for me - I can’t figure out how many calories I need to be eating to lose weight.

I’m considering using my goal weight’s maintenance calories as my “calorie goal”. It’s about 1600 calories (good for a 5’7, 135 pound female), which would keep me from going too low, but I’m a little worried about the potential for rapid weight loss while I’m on the high end of the scale.

Thoughts?

submitted by /u/Tired485747195757
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3zvgbvp

No comments:

Post a Comment