Saturday, June 12, 2021

I started going back to the gym a month and a half ago and now I’m down 26 pounds!

I’m 5’7 and my starting weight at the beginning was 281 and I managed to get down to 255! I have a long way to go since I want to lose 100 pounds by next year and now feel more confident I’ll reach my goal soon!

I’ve also notice a difference with myself already! I don’t feel slow or sluggish when I wake up and my face got a bit smaller. However, I still have a lot of work to do. I have trouble maintaining my calories since I hit a plateau around 260 and recently broke it.

I love looking through posts on this subreddit of people’s body changes and being more successful on getting dates. I’ve always had troubles getting dates. I don’t want to make my mentality based on what others think of me and therefore only focus on the health aspects, but I be lying if I say seeing people manage to attract others for dates after a huge weight loss isn’t a huge motivator

submitted by /u/FlamingNate559
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3vdCSAI

No comments:

Post a Comment