Saturday, June 12, 2021

Struggling with diet

A few months ago I went to the Gyno and weighed 185 (I’m a female, 5’0) I was so ashamed of myself that I decided I needed to get serious about my weight loss. I’m down to 180 but I’ve been stuck on that number for weeks now. I know it’s my fault because I’ve fallen off a bit but it’s still discouraging because I’m still trying to only drink water, and cut out junk. Now I just feel super bad when I eat anything and I just feel hesitant about any kind of food. It’s almost like food my enemy. And I’ve been trying to control my emotional eating habits but it’s so hard due to some personal issues going on. I just wish I could stay on track but I feel like giving up because I feel like I’ll fail no matter what. Any advice?

submitted by /u/Inevitable-Tomato-81
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3cEaQI3

No comments:

Post a Comment