Saturday, June 12, 2021

Getting frustrated

I’m 25F, 5’3, 186lbs, and live a sedentary lifestyle (I work at a desk job). I’m getting frustrated with how slow my weight loss has been. I’ve been doing intermittent fasting for about 2-3 months now and CICO. The last 3 weeks, I’ve only lost one pound. I keep hearing how eating less than 1200 calories is not sustainable and can slow down my metabolism so I started eating 1400-1500 calories a day but I didn’t lose any weight. 1300 calories is when I started losing the weight very slowly but then I hit a plateau.

My current TDEE is 1875 so for a 500 calorie deficit, I need to eat 1375. 1350 is my daily calorie limit and I’ve only lost 1 pound in 3 weeks. My goal was a pound a week. There were days that I did over eat by 100 calories but no more than that and I recently started doing HITT workouts every other day but that hasn’t helped budged the scale at all this week.

I think I may have to go back to eating under 1200 calories since that’s the only time I’ve ever seen weight loss. I usually lose about 1.5 pounds a week eating between 1100-1200. I weigh and measure everything I eat and never miss any days.

submitted by /u/Kati1998
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gsPVZB

No comments:

Post a Comment