Saturday, June 12, 2021

Looking for an accountability partner

Hello!

I am a 28 year old male from the Netherlands, and am looking for an accountability partner. I joined r/Loseit last year, and successfully implemented CICO for several months, yet have returned to old habits and regained a good deal (but not all!) of the fat that i managed to shed last winter. Above all, i struggle with my diet. I don't eat excessive amounts of food, but a small surplus of calories every day eventually adds up.

If you have also experienced trouble with your diet, or want to exchange thoughts our weight loss journeys, or other (mental) issues that you might be facing, hit me up! Barriers such as depression and anxiety seem to co-exist often with being overweight, and i am no exception.

p.s.: Yes, i posted a personal on Track-with-me-Thursday

submitted by /u/SoMuchForStealth
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3grgdvr

No comments:

Post a Comment