Friday, June 11, 2021

Losing the final 20lbs/9kg

Hello :) I am a 15 year old female to male (I’m trans but haven’t started transition yet. I’m closted) I weighed 64.3kg this morning and I’m 162cm tall. I started my weight loss journey towards the end of November 2020, starting at around 90kg and I want to get to 55kg.

I’m really happy with my process so far (25kg lost), but recently I have been struggling to lose 1kg a week like I used to. I’ve only lost 0.4kg this week, but gained 0.2kg this morning. I’ve been fluctuating from 64.5kg-64.1kg all week and it’s really upsetting.

I try to walk 10,000-17,000 steps a day with my mum and sleep around 6-7 hours on school days. Recently, I’ve increased my calorie intake to around 1,000-1,200 calories a day (I get full easily and don’t eat a lot but I try my best to reach my daily goal) I used to eat 700-900 a day, but realized my mistake and have been making an effort to eat more. I take vitamin supplements in the morning as well.

I’ve been really struggling to lose the last 10kg and wanted to ask for some support/tips since it has been really upsetting. I want to hit 55kg by August-September but I don’t know if its an unreasonable deadline.

submitted by /u/Nervous_Revolution83
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3xgr2Ya

No comments:

Post a Comment