Monday, June 14, 2021

Medication really can affect your weight loss

I had been stuck at 152lbs for ages, no matter what I did my weight just would stay at 152. I had posted about it in here before, and I got so frustrated that I just gave up on trying to lose weight. I had wanted to get back to 145, my weight before starting antidepressants.

I have come off the antidepressants in the past month, and despite no effort to lose weight, and constantly going out for dinner and drinks, I've come down to 147lbs and it seems to get lower every few days.

Definitely remember that if you are struggling to lose weight while on any medication, it's not necessarily a reflection on the effort that you put in. Remember to consult your doctor about things like this, as there might be a reason that the weight isn't coming off.

submitted by /u/ceapaim
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3pPINuA

No comments:

Post a Comment