Thursday, June 10, 2021

Need accountability partner for the next few weeks

Hello, I have been realising the benefits of a partner in crime for another project I've been working on, so now I'm looking for a weight loss accountability partner. :) I've just finished six weeks of keto as well as a 24 hour fast, all of which were more a successful test of willpower than a losing weight situation. I've actually gained weight on keto as it made me learn how to cook which I thoroughly enjoyed, so a win in my books. Along with that I've also built a solid workout routine over the past few months, so I feel I'm in a really good position to lose my last 10 kilos. My main issue is I love to eat and I eat too often as well as eat emotionally. I am basically looking for someone to message each other before snacking or after a successful day etc. Someone to talk to during the journey which will keep me on track, as I have no doubt I can do it if I only get through those moments. Thanks for reading and feel free to message me if you're looking for something similar!

submitted by /u/AvocadoPotential3
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3pORLs7

No comments:

Post a Comment