Friday, June 4, 2021

Pick one thing…

I read a book awhile back called “The ONE thing” by Gary Keller and I’ve slowly been making commitments to myself to make change. I think weight loss can feel like an overwhelming mountain for those of us who are food addicts. I quit soda in January. That was an impossible task for me, but I made it possible. I didn’t lose a lot of weight from it but I’m no longer burdened with the addiction and I’m healthier for it. Bottom line, pick one thing.

My one thing right now is a healthy breakfast. I chose a nutritional shake. It’s less than 300 calories; the sweetener is a single banana. However, I get a ton of healthy benefits plus a nice sweet start to the day.

Pick one thing….and as you grow your things will build up into a beautiful lifestyle. I wish you all the best and I’m here fighting the fight with you.

submitted by /u/skywitdiamonds
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3vTKAkK

No comments:

Post a Comment