Sunday, June 13, 2021

Would going to the gym for an hour walk every morning be realistic/sustainable/beneficial to my weight loss?

I’ve recently figured out that exercising is not really my thing and forcing myself to do things I don’t truly enjoy makes me self sabotage at least twice a week. However, I really love walking and was wondering if I could try to make it a habit, at least to have something to do, even if it never evolves into a gym rat lifestyle.

I don’t like heavy exercise and cardio, but jogging on the treadmill makes me feel good during and afterwards. Is it a realistic goal to set? Going every morning, just to start my day with some physical activity, even if it’s just an hour of walking/jogging on top of my calorie deficit? I’m always overly concerned about people at the gym looking at me weird for only doing a certain thing, too.

submitted by /u/Comfortable_Lab603
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RPw9PK

No comments:

Post a Comment