Saturday, September 10, 2022

Binge Eating

I can diet all day and do great! But when my children go to sleep, I am all alone and bored I always binge eat. I binge eat so much that I feel sick and terrible with myself afterwards. The worst part is I know it is unhealthy and I can identify the behavior as wrong. Somehow for some reason I "justify" my need to binge eat, almost tricking myself. I feel bad over eating but what I hate is the feeling of guilt knowing how wrong mentally it is to "justify" such an unhealthy habit. I started my weight loss journey at 211, I was able to lose 40 pounds. That was three months ago. I was able to curve the binge eating but all of a sudden it is returning. I am scared to gain more weight back that I worked so hard to lose.

submitted by /u/Red_Butterfly1212
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/utyAhHq

No comments:

Post a Comment