Saturday, September 10, 2022

i finally have something to push me to reach my gw and i’m hoping it’s enough to get me there

i’ve been on my weight loss journey since late january, but in my mind i didn’t actually start until early march because i had NO idea what i was doing in the beginning and had all my numbers wrong so i wasn’t getting any progress. since then, i’ve lost 35lbs. i know that’s a good amount of weight and i’m proud of myself for getting this far. but when i started, i wanted to be my goal weight by my birthday. and with my birthday being next month, it would be impossible for me to lose 50lbs by then. the reason i haven’t made more progress than i have is because i haven’t been consistent. i had a really good few months where i stuck to everything really good and was seeing results. i’m not sure why i fell off, but i did. i started bingeing and going over my calorie goals, but one thing im proud of is that i never gave up. i have woken up everyday and decided to try again. im finally starting to actually get back into things. (not just eat good for a few days and then fall back into binging) it feels good. i planned a trip for may of next year and i think that i can reach my goal by then. 50lbs in 8 months? that feels doable to me, but i’m not sure if i’m being overly optimistic. either way, i’m excited to actually be back on my journey and taking it seriously. i’m excited to get as close to my goal as possible before my trip. i think this might be what actually gets me to take this a lot more seriously and see big results. i’m hoping so!

submitted by /u/Most-Caterpillar7291
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/blzwgI3

No comments:

Post a Comment