Saturday, September 10, 2022

Hard time believing the scale?

Hello I am having a couple of problems in my journey with weight loss and was wondering if anyone faced these issues.

I started in feb around 359 pounds and now I'm at 254/253/ I have a hard time believing the I am that weight, I put a 20 lb weight on it and the scale says its 20 pounds. I feel like maybe I'm losing the weight too fast or something? I don't know some times it feels too surreal. Did anyone else feel like this?

Also some days when I don't weight my food I get scared that I might over eat since in the past I use to gorge myself. When I started my journey I learned to eat smaller portions. Sometimes I will eat a small-medium portion (I used to eat huge portions in the past and multiple) and I won't get hungry for the rest of the day (unless I stay up late at night) My stomach doesn't feel hungry but if I were to have a little snack all of a sudden it gets hungry. I mean I'm fine with eating small portions (I miss big sizes) but sometimes I worry i'm eating too little. I try putting my deficit to 2100 calories. But some days I will eat very little, and when I see the numbers going up I get very scared. Did anyone else go through this?

submitted by /u/RockmanTooru
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/CXz3o5E

No comments:

Post a Comment