Monday, September 5, 2022

Feeling scared to start again?

I have been on/off dieting for nearly a decade since I was 14 years old and have hit my highest weight ever again. I know the rules- CICO, moderation, yo-yo dieting is not sustainable, high protein intake, sleep, 80/20 rule, weight lifting importance, etc. I have researched weight loss and health relentlessly but continue to have terrible emotional eating habits and a gluttonous relationship with food. I have all of the answers seemingly but can’t lock down the habits. I now am facing entering back into implementing healthy eating and eating exercise into my life but feel really scared to face this new, bigger body, and try once again to lose weight. Just posting this for words of encouragement needed and a voice of relatability in case others feel this way. Any helpful encouragement would be appreciated 💛

submitted by /u/livinlavidaanxious
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/S4eX2QJ

No comments:

Post a Comment