Monday, September 5, 2022

Weak knees

Hello everyone, this is my first post here and i know its not inherently a weight loss post but its still related. I didn’t know where to post but i really need help, since the beginning of august i have been very motivated to better myself by going to the gym, I’ve never felt stronger and i feel like i am making real progress. The problem is i have really weak knees, I’m 21 (F) and have had surgery on both, its a weird condition i have where “good type” tumours grow in them and it can get painful. It always stopped me in sports and i could never do things others could do. I was a overweight child and this did not help, i have been a healthy weight the last few years but never focused on getting in shape like i do now. When i started taking gym seriously I noticed that my knees were really good, i was doing lunges, squats and running 4km (something past me dreamed of) and i thought i was really making my knees stronger. But now the last few days i have been in really much pain, i feel the pain when sleeping in bed and had to give up running which i love to do:( I’ve been putting voltaren on them today but i dont really feel it working. Please if you guys have any tips or advice for me so they can get better again it would be much appreciated. I really want to be able to run and do leg/glute workouts without worrying about my knees, how can i make them stronger? Thank u for reading 🙏🏼

submitted by /u/h3ida-frida
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/j5vAVo0

No comments:

Post a Comment