Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Frustrated Watching Others / With Stagnation

Started about a month ago getting serious about weight loss (hw: 287lbs/130kg, sw: 273lbs/124kg, cw: 268lbs/121kg)

There's a weight loss competition at my gym, and in the first week (7 days!) someone says he's down over 5%. One week. how? (Quick math: 15lbs at my hw, 10lbs at 200lbs - that's ridiculous!)

I'm aiming for 1500-1700kcals/day with a BMR of 2000, drinking water, increasing protein/vitamins/fiber, decreasing chol/sugar/fats/etc, and exercising 3-4 times a week (intense workouts), as well as increasing daily steps.

This is my first time getting serious about weight loss ever, and I'm trying to do it healthily (struggled with EDs for a long time), which means slow. But I've gotten to my current weight and stayed here for about a week so far, and it's like I'll drop a pound or two then stay there for a week and a half, then drop another little bit.

How do you get over the scale saying the same exact thing every day for a long period of time and how do you get over others dropping ridiculous amounts of weight with seemingly minimal effort?

submitted by /u/Accomplished-Sock959
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/gWLr9Q8

No comments:

Post a Comment