Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Strongly considering weight loss surgery and I'd like to hear some experiences?

Okay so for the last year, I've been been considering a weight loss surgery and I'd like to hear some first hand experiences. Now I know that no shoe fits all as different people have different experiences and procedures so it can be hard to gauge but regardless I'm curious. It's a life long process and a pretty large procedure so I want to get as much raw information from people going through it as I can.

I know that they don't take kindly to people with mental health disorders. I've been diagnosed with ADD and AvPD so I don't know if that's gonna throw a wrench in it since over here at least, they refrain from people with "severe mental health disorders"

Anyway

What I like to know is, assuming you want to disclose it is: - the process before and after the surgery - the amount of pain you experienced - how you keep your diet up and running including the times you have to eat - any complications you experienced - support reaction etc from family and such.

submitted by /u/MagellansMockery
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Gcy6jzb

No comments:

Post a Comment