Saturday, September 3, 2022

How do you resist the craving for snacks?

23 male, 5’5 190lbs here Im going to blame my bad eating habits on college (more than likely not the reason)

I used to always have 신라면 (shin ramen) Chips, soda, water and such daily. Lots of stuff high in carbs and sugar, i eventually started swapping out coke for diet/ zero coke and now I’ve been eating super healthy for about a week, on top of exercise 5x/ week.

However i live with my family and our pantry is full of delicious snacks that are bad for my weight loss journey and i would absolutely LOVE to gobble down a whole bag of takis.

Im not going to but i have cravings, often.

How do you all deal with this? Im planning on incorporating more veggies into my meals and hopefully that might stop these cravings lol.

I also burned 1400ish calories at the gym today! Woohoo!

submitted by /u/Binokna
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/TMoDkWK

No comments:

Post a Comment