Saturday, September 3, 2022

Not letting a mistake defeat my goals

Today I had my first misstep since starting my weight loss journey. I was out for a long time, and let myself get really hungry (forgot to pack a snack). When I got home tonight, I cooked for myself as always, however I overate massively - I am talking 3 portions worth after a full day of eating other meals.

I know one meal won’t undo all the progress, but it is hard to fight previous bad habits (ED related) and not restrict/try to purge. I’m venting here instead, and letting myself know that it will be okay to see the number on the scale go up, and I will still deserve breakfast and whole meals throughout the full day tomorrow.

submitted by /u/ivagm
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2lrLFq3

No comments:

Post a Comment