Friday, September 2, 2022

Tips for drinking more water?

I drink way too much soda. So my first real step in my weight loss journey is to reduce and eventually stop. I've tried this before and found that my biggest problem in doing so is simply the convenience of a can of soda vs the rather low effort task of fixing a glass of ice water.

I can get to the point where I will actively choose water over soda, but then I slip and go back to drinking too many. I prefer cold water but will drink it warm if there's no other option.

Aside from buying bottled water(though I do this in a pinch if I have to) what are your strategies for making water more interesting / convenient?

submitted by /u/Logical-Wasabi7402
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Ct3my56

No comments:

Post a Comment