Thursday, September 1, 2022

I’m always hungry

Hey everyone!

I’ve been on a weight loss journey for the last 13 months now. I have lost 103 pounds so far, and while I am very happy with all the progress I made, I still want to lose another ~50 pounds to get to a “normal” weight. ( I’m female, 5’4, SW: 286, CW: 183.2, GW: ~135).

I’ve lost the weight by simply getting into a calorie deficit. Over the last year, I’ve had ups and downs obviously, but I’ve generally been good at tolerating a CD, as I know how to make it “easier”(high protein, high fiber, low cal-high volume foods).

The issue I’m having atm is said in the title, I don’t know what is happening, but for the last few weeks, I’ve been hungrier than usual, and I just want to eat all the time. It’s especially hard for me to stop eating after dinner for instance, as I keep wanting more and more.

I’ve obviously struggled with this at times throughout my WL this past year, but it was more a binging issue rather than being physically hungry. This time, It’s really hunger, like, I feel it physically.

I first experienced this about 2-3 months ago, and that’s when I started eating breakfast daily (I used to skip it because I didn’t like eating in the morning). This helped for a bit, and now I’m having the same issue. Also, for reference, I eat at least 45g protein at every meal.

I don’t know what else to try. Have you ever dealt with that and what helped you ?

submitted by /u/Okaymaybeidk
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/1QEYlgN

No comments:

Post a Comment