Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Is a 55/30/15 diet good for weight loss?

I’m M25, 6’5, and about 290 pounds. Was fighting my weight since I was in 2nd grade, my max weight was about 350 when I was about 15, and 180 when I was about 17. The feel of extreme hunger followed me every my weight loss attempt, to the point where I fainted a few times in school from it, so I might say that I’m familiar with keeping my mouth shut as long as it gets to get the weight that I want to achieve. But I really don’t want to experience the same amount of troubles as before, and the main problem that I had then is a huge lack of protein in my diet, probably about 10-15%, because my diet was dictated by what my family thought is good for me in that time. But now I can do it the better way, so I just came here for an advice: is a 55% protein, 30% fat, and 15% carbs is a good idea? I plan eating greens, chicken breast, beans, some fruits, milk/cheese, and peanuts as my main source of nutrients, about 2400 cal a day, and cutting a little of everything every week according to my weight. I plan to so this for about 3 months, and then go lift some weights, I have about a year of experience in gym. What should I add/change in my plan? Or it’s already fine enough? Thanks.

submitted by /u/sxosx
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Ul2Aca7

No comments:

Post a Comment