Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Seeking Advice: Loose skin after massive weight loss

Hey Redditors,

I recently lost 165 lbs (pics in profile) I have a lot of loose skin all over my body. I have done some consultations with plastic surgeons and it just seems that the price is so expensive. Has anyone been through this? How did you pay for it? I am feeling so discouraged. It just feels that no matter how hard I work, I will always feel insecure because of this excess skin. I was hoping there are others out there who have been or are going through similar issues.

It honestly feels like this was all for nothing because I feel just as insecure now as I did when I was obese.

submitted by /u/JayMunnie1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/g1JBTol

No comments:

Post a Comment