Thursday, December 1, 2022

Feeling really alone and have so many questions about this whole process.

I’m a beginner in my weight loss journey and I have never really tried to lose weight in my life before. I was 125 before the pandemic and now i’m 150. I know it’s not the craziest weight gain but those 25 lbs are so daunting to me and my clothes not fitting right anymore just makes me feel awful and want to hide away. I figured it was time to lose weight and currently Im eating a caloric deficit, drinking more water, doing 15 minutes of intense cardio and an hour of weightlifting 5 days a week, and i’ve only been doing this for 2 weeks but i have so many questions already.

1.) How do you deal with impatience in losing? I keep trying to tell myself it’s only been 2 weeks and it’s normal not to see anything but a lb or 2 of weight loss but I feel like nothing is changing and it’s demoralizing

2.) I had hot pot birthday dinner today and felt so guilty. I keep trying to tell myself it’s ok that I had one big meal and it’s not the end of the world but how do you keep from feeling guilty for occasional things like that?

3.) Should I bother buying a scale or is this going to make me obsessive?

4.) How do you deal with low self esteem and confidence when you haven’t had any drastic results yet?

5.) Is there any advice you wish you knew as a beginner in weightloss?

submitted by /u/nalaballaboballa
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/rPpV95M

No comments:

Post a Comment