Thursday, December 1, 2022

just turned 17 and I'm finally starting my weight loss battle! Any advice would be appreciated! (swear heavy incase anyone cares)

This November, I decided to finally cut the shit, the excuses and the complaints, stuck myself on a schedule with my full 100% into this.

earlier this year, I was diagnosed with schizophrenia, I completely gave up and let myself go, although I was never in particularly great shape, my best being 161 back in middle school, but I pretty much sat around 250 most of my life after that, and for the first time in probably years I stepped on a scale and it told me I was to fucked to read, tried a different one and it said I had reached 380, that put my brain in its place, because I finally realized that if something isn't done now, that I would ruin the rest of my life simply because I was too lazy to try, and with insomnia, color blindness, super bad ADHD and more recently the schizophrenia, I figure somebody in the fate department is fucking with me, however, fate is bullshit and I'm going to prove it with sheer effort and grit.

despite just starting halfway through last month, I already feel so much better, just being active is helping with my back problems, and I feel more comfortable in my own skin, knowing that I'm working at bettering myself each day, and the soreness I feel the day after the last, steels my resolve knowing that yesterdays efforts weren't in vain for my goals, and just that really does wonders for mental health.

TL;DR: fuck mental illness, fuck judgement, fuck weight as an excuse, and fuck the horse they all rode in on, because my dumbass-atosis is 112% more powerful than any cavalry of bullshit, I'm losing weight regardless.

submitted by /u/SGkaisel
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/NPliLUE

No comments:

Post a Comment