Thursday, December 1, 2022

having a hard time getting back on track

Hey all,

Just writing to get this off my chest and hopefully get some encouragement. I lost 40 lbs and then then i've slowly put some of it back on since the pandemic started. I am honestly scared to step on the scale because I am already pretty disappointed and sad at what I might see. I moved to NYC and not only is it difficult to stay on track because of the apps that make food delivery easy but also it is an awful place to be if you want to lose weight. I find myself envying every person that passes by who has a small body, like how are there so many beautiful people in this city? I'll report back once I've weighed myself because I know it is a necessary part of this journey. Do you guys have any shortcuts for making meals that help you with getting home late from work? I appreciate this sub as it has helped guide me through my weight loss journey. Thanks

submitted by /u/DaddyJackhammer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/HJNbRv3

No comments:

Post a Comment