Friday, December 2, 2022

Eating for the love of food

I find myself struggling to relate to other people on a weight loss journey online. It seems that some of the main reasons people overeat is due to emotional eating, or genuinely feeling hungry. Honestly speaking, if I eat one big meal a day I won’t go hungry, so hunger isn’t the issue here, and when I feel down or emotional I completely lose my appetite. I over eat simply because I love food. I love the taste of my favourite foods, especially sweet things like chocolate, I guess I’m just a massive foodie. Does anyone have any advice for losing weight/ sticking to a calorie allowance when you absolutely love food for the taste alone?

submitted by /u/00minai
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/fxC3n70

No comments:

Post a Comment